HIRING our VINTAGE TABLEWARE
Make a request to hire
To make a request to hire our vintage tableware, just browse our catalogue and photo gallery of fine bone china, silverware, crystal, glassware, table accessories and table linen, click on 'Add to Wishlist' to make a list of your favourite items and then click the 'Submit' button to send your wishlist to us.
Generally hire is within Wellington city and the surrounding Wellingtion region. If hire is intended outside the Wellington region please discuss this further with us at the outset.
View our hire charges
Please see our Tableware Hire Charges List for prices for our hire items. Note that all hire charges stated are inclusive of GST. Please contact us for a comprehensive quote for the items and services you require.
Our terms and conditions of hire
Please see our Terms and Conditions of Hire for full details, but in a nutshell:
- All hires are for a period of up to 48 hours, longer by prior arrangement with Heirloom.
- Free delivery is available within a 15 kilometre radius of the Wellington CBD – delivery outside this area will attract a reasonable delivery charge (see our price list for further details or contact us to discuss further - we are happy to explore options with you to ensure your needs are meet and your particular circumstances accommodated).
- A deposit of 30% of the total hire charge is required to secure your booking date.
- A bond of 60% of the total hire charge (or in some cases based on actual replacement value) is payable to cover loss or breakage of the hire items.
- Full payment is required 14 days prior to the hire date unless arranged prior with Heirloom..
- Payment may be made by way of internet bank transfer (preferred), or by payment of cleared funds directly to Heirloom's account.
- And best of all, you are not required to do the washing up – in fact we would prefer that you didn’t do that. Heirloom will undertake the washing up and cleaning of all the hire items.